Sunday, March 26, 2006

My First Music Class!

perhaps for too long have i been writing about my theories... for a change i thought i could write something about my life experiences....... so here goes one of them!

Well.... long long ago when i was still a small kid.......when the world was waiting to hear my beautiful voice, i thought of going to a music class to enhance my singing skills.........so near my house there was a karnatic music teacher

So i went to his house with the notion of mastering carnatic music.... so he gladly accepted me as his disciple and went on to teach me music.......well you know me! i showed him how loud i was.......he was wondering whether he made a mistake of taking me in!(though he didn show it out!)

so days went on and i was gradually improving in my singing skills......now each day the master had a visitor from the neighbourhood! they were asking the master "who is singing in such a beautiful voice"! and he directed them to me! So on the fourth day of my class as usual i started walking towards my music master's house......but i found his house locked for unknown reasons :((.... probably he was'nt well... so i walked back home! He didn come back even after 3 or 4 days.... i started getting impatient..
Suddenly one day my parents got a letter from my music master! And it said

"Your son has such a beautiful voice that teaching him is beyond my powers.... you would and should definitly find a better music teacher!"
and so on.........
that is what my mother said to me......how ever i recently am starting to guess that he ran away from his house due to some compulsions from his neighbours regarding his music class and i was his dear disciple! LOL! my god , my first music teacher ran away trying to teach me music........my parents decided not to send me to any music class from here after..........

well well! that explains why i dont know karnatic music........ but that doesnt mean i cannot sing ! well if you wanna hear mine you can surely write to me and i shall show you! :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious....

Mohaideen said...

even i too enjoyed it. one small advice u can write small articles and send to newspapers, surely there are chances of publication of ur article. i like ur style and humour.